Riding instructor and horse

Expert cover wherever you are

RDA groups involved in the organisation and running of a holiday programme are protected by a Combined Liability policy.

Your Combined Liability policy includes:

  • Public Liability insurance
  • Professional Indemnity insurance

Volunteers are also eligible for the same Personal Accident benefits as per their normal RDA related activities.

In order to be eligible, you must complete a Holiday Form provided by the RDA National Office before the holiday commences, listing the names of all volunteers and riders involved. This should be sent to the Holidays Co-ordinator at RDA National Office before the start of the holiday. Individual riders do not receive any cover through the RDA.

Insurance forms must also be completed for all day camps.

Find out more on the RDA website

Need to report an incident?

Please tell us what has happened. Someone from the Howden team will get back to you.

Are you, the person notifying the incident, a group, coach, staff, volunteer, or holiday organiser
Telephone number
What type of incident are you notifying?
Are there any witnesses to the incident?
Disabled child and carer

Get in touch. We're always here to help

For any queries regarding insurance, speak to a helpful representative at Howden