CTIS has over 20+ years’ experience arranging bespoke insurance solutions for the life science industries with direct access to the world’s most experienced underwriters in this sector. These long-standing, exclusive partnerships have enabled us to develop innovative life science products that provide truly worldwide solutions.
We have a proven track record in providing stability in underwriting appetite ensuring continual capacity is available, despite volatility in the market.
With dedicated, in-house claims handling, we provide a highly professional and personal service that makes the process of protecting against life science risks fast, efficient and simple.
Clinical Trials Capabilities
Our blend of expertise and risk appetite caters to all types of clinical trials including the more difficult to place risks including but not limited to pregnancy, studies involving children, permanently invasive devices, blood borne pathogens and lifestyle drugs and/or treatments.
Key features include:
- Unlimited aggregation capacity per study protocol
- Full policy duration up to 10 years plus statutory Extended Reporting Periods (ERP)
- Up to 6 years optional/ supplemental ERP available
- All policies compliant with local insurance and/or clinical trial regulations
- Master policies available including DIC/DIL provisions
- Public Liability and Medical Malpractice extensions available
- Clear and concise documentation with English translations of Policy terms and conditions available in most territories
- Healthcare Provider
Using our expert knowledge gleaned from [email protected] around the globe, we create innovative primary and excess solutions for the Life Science and Healthcare industries. Our industry appetite is broad and includes:
- Cosmetic and OTC Products
- Clinical Research Organisations
- Medical Devices
- Medical Equipment and Machinery
- Pharmaceuticals (Branded/ Contract / Generic Manufacturers)
- Personal protective Equipment (PPE)
- Veterinary Medicines
Need to make a claim?
Visit our claims page for more information