Group dental insurance is a great benefit that can cover the costs of dental treatments.
Oral health plays such an important role in overall health and wellbeing. As an employer, helping employees to access private dental care will lead to good oral health and lessen the likelihood of absenteeism or taking extra time off work for treatment.
Cover usually works like this:
- Employees visit either a private or NHS dentist for routine or emergency treatment#
- They pay their bill as usual and then claim the cost back via their organisation’s corporate dental plan
So what’s typically covered?
- Scale and polish
- Treatments such as fillings, root canals and crowns
- There are multiple cover options out there, so with the right advice you can co-design cover to match your reward objectives
- A valuable tool to recruit, retain, engage and motivate employees
- Dental insurance is a highly competitive buyer’s market and we have therefore negotiated a competitive offering with one of the UK’s leading dental insurers and can provide a range of cover and premium options to suit your needs, and we can even negotiate with your current insurer on your behalf for their best terms
We're always here to help
Group Private Medical Insurance
Group Private Medical Insurance enables your employees to quickly see a specialist of their choice, receive treatment at a time and place to suit them which means they should be able to return to work sooner therefore minimising any disruption to your business.