We support the education sector through our sister company, Endsleigh
We believe in building partnerships which means taking the time to understand your school, university or not-for-profit, and tailoring a solution that meets your needs.
For almost 60 years, Endsleigh has built a reputation as the leading insurance specialist for students and the wider education sector, and for the last 30 years has been providing bespoke insurance solutions for charities and not-for-profit organisations.
Endsleigh has almost 60 years’ heritage serving the evolving needs of the education sector
We offer services and solutions that go way beyond the traditional broking model and partner with nearly 1,000 UK schools, colleges and universities supporting them with their insurance, risk management, employee benefits and wellbeing needs.
We are producers of the annual Student Happiness Index and, in partnership with Health Assured, provide 24/7 accredited wellbeing and mental health support to over one million university and college students.
Our capabilities in the education sector include:
- Student personal accident insurance
- International student education providers
- Independent schools insurance
- School fees insurance
- Pupil wellbeing services
- Student wellbeing services
- School group travel insurance
- Cyber insurance for schools and academies
- Language schools
- Student accommodation providers
- Students’ union insurance
- International student crisis insurance
- Risk management for schools and academies