What is Group Private Medical Insurance?
Group Private Medical Insurance (GPMI), taken out by the business, is designed to provide valuable healthcare support for your employees and your business by complementing the services offered by the NHS.
PMI enables employees to quickly see a specialist of their choice, receive treatment at a time and place to suit them which means they should be able to return to work sooner therefore minimising any disruption to your business.
You pay a monthly premium and the policy pays out, up to specified cover limits, for any private treatment your people need.
Benefits to employers
- Sends an unequivocal message that the health & wellbeing of your employees is a priority.
- Helps to minimise sickness absence.
- Earlier returns to the workplace can help ease any necessary workload reallocation.
- Minimise disruption to your business and to other employees.
- Will help to keep employees happier, healthier and more productive.
- Nurtures loyalty and attracts top talent.
- Costs can be treated as a bona-fide business expense.
Benefits to your employees
- Fast access to treatment when they need it most.
- Convenience that treatment can be planned to suit busy lifestyles and commitments.
- Peace of mind that healthcare advice and treatment is available without long wait times.
- Specialist mental health services - Many Private Medical Insurance policies can provide mental health support services quickly and discreetly.
- Access to virtual GPs - Many insurers offer a 24-hour virtual service, providing an initial assessment in the comfort of your own home.
- They can typically join the scheme on a Medical History Disregarded (MHD) basis so pre-existing conditions may be covered from as few as one employee.
Expert guidance and support
If you're considering GPMI for the first time or seeking to optimise the benefits you currently have in place, our team of specialist consultants is here to help you. We understand that each business is unique, and that's why we provide independent and impartial advice tailored to the specific requirements of your business, your employees, and your budget.
With our experts guiding you, you can have confidence that you're making the right decisions for your employees' healthcare needs. Your wellbeing and that of your employees are our top priorities, and we are committed to ensuring you're in good hands every step of the way.
Group Dental Insurance
Oral health plays such an important role in overall health and wellbeing. As an employer, helping employees to access private dental care will lead to good oral health and lessen the likelihood of absenteeism or taking extra time off work for treatment.
Get in touch