Fine Art & Specie insurance
Insurance programmes that go beyond the norm
As a Lloyds of London broker we have a proven track record and reputation for delivering outstanding results, backed up by first-class service.
We understand the opportunities and challenges that present themselves in this ever-changing market. We also appreciate that you need a broker that truly understands your business and its risk landscape.
Above all else, we have the expertise, scale and leverage in the market to secure the right outcomes for your business.
In such a specialised field as Fine Art and Specie, there really is no substitute for knowledge and experience.
Our team of experts have been together for many years, so there is very little, if anything, that we haven’t seen or had to find a solution for. We've created insurance programmes that go well beyond the norm to deliver the cover that our clients need, not just that which insurers wish to provide.
Range of coverage
- Fine Art: comprehensive All Risks cover, covering a wide range of collectible items
- General Specie: covers precious metals, securities, cash and crypto currencies
- Jewellery & gemstones: solutions for a wide range of different operations within the industry.
- Cash in transit: includes All Risks of Physical Loss or Damage coverage for cash, precious metals and other valuables while at rest or in transit.
We can arrange programmes on a direct or reinsurance basis, whether facultative or treaty, and have extensive experience working with captive insurers. We can also arrange binding authorities on behalf of producing brokers or MGA’s.
Our expertise also includes:
- Professional Indemnity
- Political Risk
- Political Violence including Terrorism
- Crime Bonds
- Cyber Risk
- Defective Title
- Business Interruption
- UK and European buildings and liabilities
- And for high net worth homes, global capacity for buildings.
To our clients, we are a strategic and trusted advisor, and an extended part of their team.