Tennis Club Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
- Entrants must be aged 18 years or over and a resident in England Scotland or Wales.
- Employees of Howden UK Group Ltd, its group companies, or anyone else connected with the Prize Draw may not enter the Prize Draw.
- Entrants will receive one entry into the prize draw for each eligible property insurance policy for their tennis club purchased with Howden during the competition period.
- Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
- The competition opens on 25th February 2020.Entries must be received by 23:59 on 24th May 2020. The winner will be notified on or before 25th June 2020. Entry is strictly limited to one per club.
- The prize is a reimbursement of the cost of your insurance premium through Howden, which has already been purchased, up to the amount of £500. The prize will be paid in cash.
- All policies must be active at the date of the prize draw takes place in order for the customer to be eligible.
- One winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The decision will be final. No correspondence will be entered in to.
- Howden UK Group Ltd accepts no responsibility is taken for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason.
- The winner will be notified by email or telephone within one week of the Prize Draw closing date. The winner may need to provide bank details to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to Howden UK Group Ltd within 30 days of being notified, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and Howden UK Group Ltd shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 30 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner's prize will be forfeited and Howden UK Group Ltd shall be entitled to select another winner. Howden will not take responsibility for payment which fails to reach the winner due to the provision of incorrect details by the winner.
- The prize will be sent to the winner by Howden UK Group Ltd within 30 days of the draw.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash alternatives or other prizes. The promoter reserves the right to offer a similar prize, or prize of equal or greater value, if the stated prize is unavailable.
- Acceptance of the prize will be deemed as permission by the entrant for Howden UK Group Ltd to use the winners name for publicity purposes in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice. The winning entrant may request that Howden UK Group Ltd limit publication of any or all of the winning entrant’s details. In such circumstances, Howden UK Group Ltd must still provide the information and winning entry to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
- Howden UK Group Ltd reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of Howden UK Group Ltd in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Prize Draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
- By responding, you agree that your personal data may be used as described in the Data Protection Act below.
Data Protection Act
The personal details you supply for this prize draw will be used solely for the purposes of entering you into the prize draw and contacting you if you are successful. The personal details supplied will not be made available to any third party other than for administration and/or outsourced services, or where permitted by law. Your details may be used by Howden UK Group Ltd for mailing you with further information about our services. For full details on how we process your data, please read our privacy notice, which can be accessed here.