24/7 performance reporting & task manegement
Risk Manager is our web-based health and safety management system for performance reporting and task management. You can streamline your processes with real-time functional software that ensures your health and safety compliance is taken care of. It also allows you to consolidate reporting, data, and individually tailored information onto one single platform, with 24/7 access on any device.
The system allows you to:
- Access a comprehensive library of relevant legislation, guidance and information.
- Create a tailored dashboard to track, monitor and review your activity.
- Create and undertake health and safety audits.
- Create method statements, health and safety policies and staff handbooks that can be stored centrally for accessibility.
- Create, review and monitor risk assessments.
- Generate and fill permits for any workplace procedure such as hot work or work at height.
- Manage health and safety inspections and checklists.
- Track and respond to any incidents and ‘near misses’ and identify trends in data.
There are Corporate and SME versions of the system available.
Why have it?
This health and safety software has been created to make it easy for you and your business to understand and meet your obligations. To keep managers informed, you can create and manage processes with full assessments, checklists, incident reporting, and notifications that make compliance straightforward. It also keeps you up to date by allowing you to review business and employee compliance, based on the latest regulations.
Who’s it for?
This solution is designed for:
- Any single-site business with more than 100 employees.
- Any multi-site business with more than 50 employees.
Cost: Starting at £500 per year, costs vary depending on the system chosen, number of users and e-learning courses purchased.
We also offer a range of e-learning modules at an additional cost:
|Asbestos||Cars at Work||Confined Spaces||Control of Substances Hazardous to Health|
|CPR||Director Responsibilities||Drugs & Alcohol||DSE|
|Electricity||Entrances, Exits & Signs||Environmental Awareness||Fire Safety|
|Fire Wardens||First Aid in the Workplace||Hand-Arm Vibration Syndrome (HAVS)||Health & Safety Induction|
|Information Security||Lone Working||Manual Handling||Noise|
|Office Safety||Plant & Machinery||Radiation||Risk Assessments|
|Slips, Trips & Falls||Stress||Violence, Aggression & Bullying||Working at Height|