As industry-leading insurance brokers specialising in the hotel sector, we understand the unique challenges you face in protecting your property, staff, and guests. Our tailored "concierge" solutions are designed to provide adequate coverage while optimising costs, allowing you to focus on what matters most – delivering exceptional guest experiences.
For all HOSPA members, Howden will provide a review of your hotel business insurance arrangements.
In the review, we’ll:
- Assess your existing insurance policy, based on your business activities
- Give you a summary of your current business insurance, pointing out any noticeable errors or omissions
- Advise on any specific areas of cover that would further safeguard your business
- Provide our opinion on your current insurance premium and whether there is an opportunity to achieve the same or comparative cover cheaper
- Highlight any restrictive conditions in your policy that may limit your ability to claim in certain circumstances
- Inform you of other benefits we can offer that will enhance your insurance and risk management protections
Hotel insurance you can rely on
From Property and Liability Insurance to Employee Benefits and Cyber Protection, our comprehensive suite of insurance products and solutions ensures your hotel is protected from every angle – from front of house reception to the delivery entrance at the back and everything in between. Rest easy knowing that your assets and reputation are in capable hands.
We believe that quality coverage shouldn't break the bank. Our innovative risk management strategies are designed to enhance your insurance spend, offering you the best value without compromising on protection.
Frequently asked questions about Hotel Insurance
We offer a comprehensive range of insurance products and solutions tailored to the unique needs of hotels. This includes property insurance, liability coverage, employee benefits, cyber protection, business interruption, asset protection and more.
We encourage our clients to work with our internal risk management team who’ll help you implement strategies that are designed to optimise costs without compromising on coverage. This means you get the best value for your insurance spend, ultimately enhancing your hotel's profitability.
We keep up to date with the regulatory landscape affecting the hotel industry and will ensure your insurance policies help you stay compliant with all relevant laws and regulations.
Yes, we'd be happy to provide references or case studies showcasing our successful partnerships with hotels. Contact us, and we'll be delighted to share examples of our expertise in action.
When you become a Howden client, you will have a dedicated Account Executive. We understand that the needs of your hotel may evolve through the year. Our team will always be available to provide ongoing support, ensuring your insurance coverage continues to meet your changing requirements.