Helping businesses navigate Vehicle Transport risks
We can arrange insurance for a significant proportion of the car transportation industry, helping you find the right insurance solutions for your business.
We understand the very specific risks that transporting cars and other vehicles brings. Whether you operate a fleet of transporters or are a single vehicle operator you need to ensure that you are dealing with professional partners who understand how your business works and the risks you face.
Our specialist team of insurance brokers has many years of experience working with the car transportation industry – from single vehicle operators right up to some of the largest car transportation companies in the UK.
We recognise that you can be moving high-value prestige vehicles, commercial vehicles or even construction plant, and the contractual arrangement will vary accordingly.
Protection we can arrange
Our specialists will help you to understand your options and arrange the correct protection for your business. We are one of the largest brokers for the motor trade in the UK so we really understand the way that car transportation and the motor trade rely on each other. We can arrange:
- Fleet or single vehicle operator solutions
- Traditional multi-vehicle fleet or motor trade cover
- A unique Goods in Transit wording avoiding the potential gaps in cover that can arise with traditional policies
- Cover for vehicle storage risks, including storage compounds
- Specialist cover extensions that recognise the theft risks and loading/unloading risks that you face
- European cover
- Cover for the risks associated with operating trailers, using trade plates and vehicle enhancement services.