Exclusive solutions for Leisure Trusts
We look after the insurance and risk management for several leisure trusts in the UK and our expertise in the sector spans over 20 years. We can support everything, from standard leisure centre activities to more adventurous outdoor facilities like skate parks – as well as community services.
Working closely with a panel of A-rated insurers offering products exclusively for this sector, we can arrange insurance for leisure and leisure trusts ranging from fitness clubs, professional sports clubs, single-location leisure centres to multi-facility networks.
We will provide an independent review of your insurance cover and provide advice on areas where it could be improved, then take the steps to rectify that for you.
Cover we can arrange
- Public Liability – with increased limits to £25m and above available
- Employers’ Liability – including voluntary workers and helpers
- Inclusion of cover for dietary and fitness advice
- Legionellosis – with limits from £1m upwards
- Dishonesty of employees
- Libel and slander
- Tenants improvements – Ensuring you are fully covered not only for contents but also improvements you make to the premises as a tenant where you don’t own the buildings
In addition, we can advise you about several other key areas, including:
- Trustee Indemnity – to provide essential protection to your board and senior staff for wrongful acts
- Cyber insurance – incidents are becoming more commonplace as malicious hacks and accidental data breaches have risen dramatically in recent years
- Professional Indemnity – if you act as an advisor to other trusts and organisations
- Group personal accident cover – for all or selected employees, either whilst working for you or on a 24-hour basis
- Engineering cover – from inspection to insurance, and loss of revenue as a result of a breakdown or failure
What our clients say
Howden were already Active Nation’s brokers before I started over six years ago. I’ve not had any reason to consider changing because Tony has constantly sought to offer the best advice both commercially and operationally, ensuring we get the best deal for the right cover. Tony has an excellent ‘feel’ for the trust and charity sector within our industry which really helps when considering changing cover options.
The office provides very good support, being responsive to claims and assisting knowledgeably around potential claims. I’m rarely pushed into making a decision but instead am involved in meaningful dialogue to secure the best outcome for all. We have also benefitted from training for our safety coordinators which adds extra reality to their development programme.
I’d have no hesitation in recommending Howden.