Brewing – in particular craft brewing – is a resurgent industry in the UK
Micro-breweries are popping up in every corner of the country, and many are being bought by the biggest names in international brewing.
We have a real passion for working with brewers at every level, helping them to identify, manage and insure the risks their businesses face. These risks can include:
- Loss or damage to the physical equipment, plant and premises
- Materials and stock you hold
- Liability risks associated with running your business
- Business interruption losses if you are unable to brew due to a loss
- Risks associated with attendance at beer festivals and similar events
- Product contamination and product recall risks
- Stock throughput to cover your exported products
We take our commitment to the brewing industry seriously and are supplier associate members of the Society of Independent Brewers (SIBA).
We’ve been absolutely delighted with Phil at Howden’s work with our insurance needs. Prices have always been good, but more than that the advice we’ve been given at all stages of our business has been invaluable, allowing us to grow with the confidence that all risks have been accounted for.