Why use a broker that specialises in diplomats & embassies?
We have more than three decades’ experience in providing insurance solutions specifically for diplomats, embassies and consulates. And, in that time, we’ve learnt a thing or two about the types of insurance you need and the challenges you face - some of which are exclusive to you. We’re uniquely placed to help you get the right cover you need for absolute peace of mind.
It’s simpler with a specialist who’s on your side
Does any of this sound familiar? You need a cover note with the vehicle’s chassis number so you can register a new diplomatic vehicle but some insurers won’t provide cover until the vehicle has a registration plate.
Or you’re trying to arrange car insurance for a diplomat from outside the UK but most UK insurers don’t offer cover to vehicle owners who:
- Aren’t a UK resident
- Hold a non-UK/EU driving licence
- Are members of overseas diplomatic or military personnel
- Have a vehicle which has a diplomatic registration number
- You won’t have any of these issues with us, because our brokers know how to overcome these challenges. They’ve been doing it for over 30 years.
We're a broker who understands.
We can cover vehicles with ‘D’ or ‘X’ FCO registration numbers. We can also issue cover with a chassis number cover note, before the vehicle is even registered with the DVLA or FCO.
Our experience with high commissions, attaches, diplomatic and consular missions, embassies, and international organisations means we have the specialist knowledge needed to create you a tailored policy that covers every eventuality. So you get total peace of mind.
Cover typically includes:
- Building and contents insurance, including terrorism cover for
- Ambassadorial residencies
- Liability insurance
- Healthcare cover
- Motor fleet insurance
And there’s more…
- Acceptance of non-UK, no-claims discount
- Premium reduction for lower annual mileage and overnight garaging
- Cover for high-value, performance and luxury vehicles (depending on insurer)
- Cover for imported vehicles (depending on insurer)
- Comprehensive cover from an A-rated insurer
- Low-cost motor breakdown cover
- Full cover in EU member countries (maximum 30 days’ travel outside the UK in any one period of insurance) at no extra cost
- Premium finance to spread the cost
*Due to legal restrictions we’re not able to provide cover for diplomats from countries that are subject to UN, EU and UK Treasury Sanctions.
We're here to help
Outstanding service from start to finish
There’s so much more to insurance broking than giving out quotations. We pride ourselves on our personalised service and, in particular, our claims management. We know what a successful claim looks like, and we’ll maximise your chances of a successful claim.
- You’ll be assigned a dedicated account handler to ensure you receive a personal experience.
- We’re here to build a relationship with you and earn your trust – we don’t just see a policy number.
- Our large in-house claims team is available to you for ongoing advice and in the event you need to make a claim.