Get a free PI review
The market is in flux - can we get you a better offer?Find out more
wherever you are
Together with our partner brokers, we have a global network across 90 territories. Whether you’re a multinational looking for a broker that’s truly global, or a smaller business looking to insure your local needs, we can help you.
• Architecture and Design
• Contract administration
• Project management and coordination
• CDM/Principal designer
• Building control
• Civil and structural engineering
• Construction management
• Quantity surveying
• Town and country planning
If a claim isn’t specifically excluded, it’s included. Policies are designed to catch-all.
Insurance is about defending your business, not box ticking.
Standard insurance wordings impose very strict conditions and warranties – ours are much more user-friendly, every clause is set up to help you.
Many of our competitors outsource their claims function – we never will.
Here are some examples of claims support we offer clients, every day:
1. Guidance on the notifying process and helping prepare the notification to insurers
2. Assisting draft responses to claimants
3. Helping you choose a lawyer
4. Overseeing legal cost management
5. Ensure that insurers' reserving policies benefit you
6. Attending mediations to defend our clients’ interests
7. Challenge insurers’ coverage position statements (when needed, our skill in policy design makes this increasingly rare)
8. Expediting your payouts
We pride ourselves on offering ongoing risk advice to our clients
• Risk management workshops
• Roundtable forums
• Bite-size bulletins
When you’re dependant on business cycles and the economic environment, you need the latest advice on risk trends
Greg is an expert in Professional Indemnity for property and construction professionals. He works with clients from across the sector, including engineers, surveyors, and architects. If you have any questions about PI – or any other insurance that affects the property and construction industry – just drop him a line.Contact Greg