We cover all aspects of insurance broking and risk management for every type and size of educational establishment.
Through many years’ involvement in the education sector, we understand the unique insurance needs of our clients, the pressure on budgets and the need to deliver real value for every penny spent.
Howden aims to be your trusted and specialist advisor to give you the confidence that your school or educational institution will be suitably protected, its reputation preserved and its insurance budget well-managed.
Whether you are looking for a straightforward insurance solution, risk consultancy, building valuations or more advanced risk services, Howden can assist.
Primary risks addressed include:
- Property (Buildings, Contents and IT equipment)
- Liabilities (Employers & Public)
- School trips
- Contract Works (for building projects)
- Lift and boiler inspections
- Health and safety
- Disaster recovery
- Professional Indemnity cover
- Trustees Directors & Officers Liability
- Employment Practices Liability
- Fidelity Guarantee
- Legal Expenses
- Personal Accident cover