Dental insurance is a great benefit that can cover the costs of dental treatments.
Oral health plays such an important role in overall health and wellbeing. As an employer, helping employees to access private dental care will lead to good oral health and lessen the likelihood of absenteeism or taking extra time off work for treatment.
Cover usually works like this:
- Employees visit either a private or public system dentist for routine or emergency treatment
- They pay their bill as usual and then claim the cost back via their organisation’s corporate dental plan
So what’s typically covered?
- Scale and polish
- Treatments such as fillings, root canals and crowns
- There are multiple cover options out there, so with the right advice you can co-design cover to match your reward objectives
- A valuable tool to recruit, retain, engage and motivate employees