At Howden, we understand that each company’s situation is unique.
That’s why our dedicated team will find you an insurance policy tailored to your individual needs.
If you require comprehensive insurance to cover both members of the public and your employees, Howden can provide a Combined Liability insurance policy consisting of Employers and Public Liability cover.
A Public Liability insurance policy is essential cover for every organisation. With the right cover in place, your business can operate knowing that if a member of the public is accidentally injured by you or one of your employees in the course of your business activities, your insurance would cover the compensation payment plus any legal expenses.
If your business employs anyone, then Employers Liability can be added to your package. This will provide protection against claims made by employees following accidents or illness sustained during the course of their employment.
With over 30 years of experience, our dedicated team will compare a wide range of products and quotes from tried and trusted insurers on your behalf to find the best deal for you. In addition, we can access the expertise of underwriters, risk managers, loss assessors and claims managers and legal advice where required, making sure your interests are safeguarded.
- Public Liability available up to €6.5 million – high limits available on request
- Employers Liability available up to €20 million
- Access to products with no height and depth restrictions
- Cover for working directors available
- Personal accident cover available on request
- Cover available for labour only subcontractors, bona fide subcontractors and clerical employees
All Combined Liability insurance benefits are subject to the terms and conditions of the policy.