Preserving your craft
You have built your craft brewery or microbrewery with a lot of hard work and passion. Now you must protect what you have created so that you have the confidence to go after a bigger share of the growing market for craft beers.
What are the risks for craft breweries?
The risks and challenges in brewing are not the same as those in other industries and in recognition of this, Howden can arrange cover for craft breweries or microbreweries, designed to protect your end product, your technology, equipment, and everything about your business.
We have a real passion for working with brewers at every level, helping them to identify, manage and insure the risks their businesses face. These risks can include:
- Loss or damage to the physical equipment, plant and premises
- Materials and stock you hold
- Liability risks associated with running your business
- Business interruption losses if you are unable to brew due to a loss
- Risks associated with attendance at beer festivals and similar events
- Product contamination and product recall risks
- Stock throughput to cover your exported products
For your convenience finance options are also available subject to terms and conditions.