Protection for your fleet investment
Motor Fleet insurance is vital for many organisations, as their fleet of vehicles is a significant investment and is often a key part of ensuring their operations are efficient and successful.
Vehicles on the road represent a significant risk for a business, and any claim can quickly impact the bottom line.
Our motor fleet policies cater for a wide range of vehicle types, including:
- Private cars
- Agricultural vehicles
- Special types (forklifts etc.)
A Howden policy is crafted to suit the specific needs of each business and our team will ensure that it provides the level of protection that will leave a fleet manager with complete peace of mind.
We can also assist with risk management and driver training to help reduce the likelihood of a claim occurring.
Fleet insurance may also come with additional covers such as:
- Quotes for young drivers
- Annual declaration basis or immediate declaration
- Cover any vehicle which is owned, hired, lent or leased by the insured
- Policies can be on an open drive or named driver basis
- Cover can be provided for third party only, third party fire and theft, or comprehensive
- Cover for all types of vehicles including cars, vans, trucks and special types
- Breakdown service (depending on provider)
- Competitive excesses
All motor fleet insurance covers are subject to the terms and conditions of the policy.