Simplify. Deliver. Support.
Howden has a wealth of experience working with a variety of different businesses in this sector including hardware and software, e-commerce, internet and telecommunications companies, to name a few.
We will ensure we understand your business and the risks you face so that we can assist with risk management advice to complement an appropriate insurance programme covering your risks and exposures.
In recent years Cyber Liability cover is something that tech and IT businesses cannot afford to be without due to the rise in cases against trademark disputes, theft of data, virus transmissions for example.
Your cover should also include:
- Building, Contents & Stock
- Employment Practice Liability
- Public and Products Liability
- Asset Protection – cover for your physical assets and intellectual property
- Business Interruption – including research and development costs
- Professional Indemnity
- Intellectual Property
Technology insurance can help protect:
- Telecommunications companies
- IT service contractors
- IT professionals
- IT maintenance companies
- Computer software developers
- Internet service providers
- SEO consultants
- Social media consultants
- Game and app developers