As the home of your business, few risk management exposures are more fundamental than those related to your property. As operations grow in size and scope, so do the risks, which presents the danger of rendering your current property cover inadequate.
The world and its risks are constantly changing. As your company evolves, the risks that you are exposed to are likely to change, too.
How we design your programme:
We work in partnership with you to design a bespoke solution to protect your business premises against all manner of risks.
Using some of the most advanced catastrophe modelling available, we identify and quantify your company's exposure to catastrophic loss caused by:
- Computer viruses
- Supply chain disruption.
We also mitigate the financial impact of these risks through Business Continuity Planning and we determine the financial value of transferring and retaining risk.
Howden Broking Group is located in more than 60 countries all over the world so we will be able to assist in:
- The design and placement of your programme with (re)insurance markets throughout the world;
- Identifying and reducing your risks of loss through active risk control protocols and development and testing of business continuity plans;
- Providing policy form comparisons;
- Crafting manuscript wording;
- Providing guidance on current topics and highlighting emerging trends in our regular publications
- Expediting claim negotiations.
Speak with a specialist
Key Types of Coverage:
- "All Risks" for property damage and time element – domestically or globally
- Boiler and Machinery
- Difference in Conditions (earthquake and flood)
- Builders' Risk
- Contractors' Equipment
- Stand-alone Terrorism
Where traditional property markets are sometimes unable to respond to the entirety of a client's risks, our team has the benefit of being able to pull in resources from across the Group, to create a customised, comprehensive risk protection portfolio.
We serve clients in every industry but have particularly noteworthy expertise with:
- Real estate owners and managers
- Utilities / Energy.
Friendly, insightful consultants – all specialists, always on your side