Aviation & Aerospace
For airlines, airports, aeroplanes manufacturers, cargo operators and others, the quality of your broker relationship when buying Aviation and Airport insurance can be the difference between massive exposures and protection that breeds confidence throughout your business.
Howden understands the complexities of Aviation and Airport insurance, and how every risk profile is completely unique. We will work out a bespoke policy wording that protects you exactly as you need it.
After analysing your business exposure and understating its risks, we will carefully design a customised policy with bespoke clauses, for example:
- Aircraft hull "all risks" plus war risks cover;
- Aircraft spares/engines/equipment "all risks" cover;
- Aviation civil liability – bodily injury or property damage to third parties
- Premises liability;
- Hangar keepers civil liability – property damage to third party aircraft;
- Products civil liability – liability from products or services performed;
- Grounding liability;
- The costs of rescue and salvage of the damaged Aircraft, when necessary and duly substantiated;
Whether you are an airline, airport, manufacturer, cargo operator or any type of associated service provider, we can arrange a bespoke, comprehensive policy wording that provides the maximum peace of mind for a competitive price.