Insurance for foresters
We provide risk management solutions to all parts of the forestry sector.
Using the knowledge and experience of our forestry specialists, we create comprehensive packages that are tailored to the risks your business faces.
From building a strong risk management plan to supporting you in the event of a claim, we are there with you every step of the process.
Working with forestry clients throughout the sector:
- Forestry Producers;
- Forest owners;
- Sawmill companies;
- Harvester and forwarder operators.
We specialise in providing comprehensive and flexible insurance solutions
Our All Risk protection covers you against a wide variety of risks, including:
- Damage to forest and trees;
- Damage to building, stock, machinery, office, and other contents;
- Fire, lightning, flood, and impact damage;
- Aircraft damage;
- Bursting of pipes;
- Malicious damage;
- Accidental damage;
With our wide range of solutions, we’ll build you a bespoke insurance plan that protects you when it’s needed
Some of the features of your policy include:
- Operationally Adapted insurance, tailored to fit your business so you only pay for the cover you need;
- Adjustable deductibles you choose to suit your needs;
- Specialist brokers who know the industry inside out and will be on your side in the event of any claims;
- Loss prevention recommendations, risk assessment reports and advice to help you keep your premiums down and claims to a minimum;
- Advice and support in developing your catastrophe and continuity plan.