How to make a claim
If you are a member of a Netball Australia State/Territory Association or Club and you have suffered an injury whilst participating in a netball or netball related activity (including training, competing, official social event, fundraising activity or other sanctioned activity) please follow the steps below to lodge a Personal Accident claim.
Please refer to the policy wording for policy terms, conditions and exclusions. Please fill out the Personal Accident Claim Form and submit it to N2N following the steps below:
- Please download the Claim Form here: Netball Australia Personal Injury Claim Form
- Complete each section of the claim form. The declaration by your Association or Club must be completed by a nominated official. Incomplete claim forms may cause a delay in processing your claim.
- Please return your Personal Accident claim form and supporting documentation via email or post to the Personal Accident claims handler, N2N Claims Solutions who will process your claim on behalf of Canopius Australia.
- N2N Claims Solutions Address: Locked Bag 3111, Rhodes NSW 2138.
- Claims Solutions will confirm receipt of your claim form and advise whether they require further information.
For assistance with completing your Personal Accident Claim Form please contact Howden:
Phone 1300 420 370
Email [email protected]
If you have already lodged your claim and require an update, please contact N2N Claims Solutions directly:
Phone 1800 999 626
Email [email protected]
The Health Insurance Act (Cth) 1973 does not permit the insurer to contribute to any charges covered, or partially covered by Medicare. Please refer to the table below for some common examples:
|Non-Medicare Medical Items; claimable as per the Personal Accident policy wording||Items covered by Medicare; NOT claimable through the Personal Accident Policy|
|Dental||Surgeon & Surgeon’s Assistant|
|Private Hospital Accommodation||X-Rays|
|MRI Scans*||MRI Scans*|
|*MRI scans are generally covered through Medicare;|
however please check with your treating physician,
as sometimes the provider is not registered with Medicare.
NOTE: In addition, there will be no refund in respect of any expense to which the National Health Act (Cth) 1953 or any of the regulations made there under apply.
Public Liability, Products Liability, Professional Indemnity and Association Liability
If an incident occurs where you are being held liable by a third party you should contact Howden as soon as possible. Do not admit liability under any circumstances.
For all policy coverage queries or details on how to make a claim, please contact Howden, Insurance broker for Netball Australia.
Any circumstance giving rise to a Property claim is to be notified to Howden as soon as possible.
As soon as you become aware of a potential Cyber Liability claim or a breach of Privacy, please notify Howden as soon as possible.
In the event that you need to make a travel insurance claim, or need assistance, please contact your team manager.
If you are not part of a team please use the contact information provided to you by your Netball State/Territory Association.