Motor Vehicle Fleet insurance
Howden Broking have provided specialist motor cover to businesses for many years. Howden Puri insures motor vehicle fleets of all shapes and sizes. We're committed to finding sustainable, cost-effective insurance solutions to keep your people and your vehicles protected.
We can provide bespoke arrangements for a variety of differing client needs.
Through our relationship with specialist underwriters, we can provide cover to commercial fleets of 50 or more powered vehicles.
We arrange insurance for:
- Fleet Insurance
- Small group Insurance
- Single company vehicles
- Normal-value motor vehicles
- High-value motor vehicles
- High-performance motor vehicles
- Motor Cycles
- Specialist / Non-standard motor cars
Our premiums are in-line with the Tanzania Insurance Regulatory Authority (TIRA)'s best practice rates
Protection against the cost of third-party bodily injury and property damage arising from use of the insured vehicle.
Third-party Fire & Theft cover
The same protection as Third-party insurance, with an extension to cover theft of the vehicle or fire damage.
This covers all third-party liability, as well as damage to the vehicle arising from fire, theft, or accidental damage.
Fleet Rating Criteria:
- A fleet must consist of over 50 vehicles
- 50% of the fleet should be comprehensively insured, and your claim ratio should not exceed 45%
- Discount of 20%. The intimation of discount with copy of the C/note or Risk note to be sent to ATI secretariat within a month for record.
- For any further discount, rate proposed and claims record to be sent before committee ATI/TIBA for approval.
Add on covers and other conditions:
- Excess buy-back: 10% loading on the OD premium
- Loss of use (max of 21 days @ TZS 50,000 per day): additional premium of TZS 50,000 per vehicle