Aviation & Aerospace
For airlines, airports, aerospace manufacturers, cargo operators and MRO providers, the quality of your broker relationship when buying aviation and aerospace insurance can be the difference between massive exposures and protection that breeds confidence throughout your business.
Howden understands the nuances and complexities of aviation and aerospace insurance, how every risk profile is completely unique. We will work out a bespoke policy wording that protects you exactly as you need it.
After taking a little time upfront to understand your business challenges, we will carefully design a customised policy with bespoke clauses around:
- Aircraft hull all risks plus war risks cover
- Aircraft spares / engines / equipment all risks cover
- Aviation legal liability – bodily injury or property damage to third parties
- Premises liability
- Hangar keepers liability – property damage to third party aircraft
- Products liability – liability from products or services provided
- Grounding liability
- Contingent hull and liability
Whether you are an airline, airport, manufacturer, cargo operator or any type of associated service provider, we can arrange a bespoke, comprehensive policy wording that provides the maximum peace of mind for a competitive price.