Workplace wellbeing, recovery, health & safety
Your people are your most valuable asset. From their first day in your organization to their last, your people are exposed to risk. Understanding and minimising this risk throughout the employment journey is incredibly important.
The benefits are clear, and will assist your business to:
- Keep your people healthy, happy and productive
- Safeguard you and your business from potential financial and criminal liability as a result of a failure to provide a safe and healthy workplace
- Minimise the financial impact of illness and injury on compulsory workers compensation and other people risk insurance premiums
- Minimise the hidden costs of illness and injury – poor culture, presenteeism, absenteeism, talent acquisition and retention
How we work
At Howden Care we can help you understand your risk profile, work out what you already do well, and where there may be opportunities for improvement in managing your people risk. Our capability is across all aspects of prevention and recovery.
Partnering with Howden Care
- Howden Care partners with clients to deeply understand their people risk challenges. Our market leading team, are experts in workplace and non-workplace illness and injury, delivering solutions to support clients in navigating the complexities of the people risk ecosystem and evolve their business through enhancing risk maturity.
- Our team of allied health professionals bring extensive expertise and experience across injury management, RTW and insurance. We have a relentless focus on ensuring that quality and value is delivered to all clients of all sizes across a breadth of industry.
- Howden Care provides highly specialized injury and illness prevention and recovery solutions that deliver real cultural, financial and health benefits to your people and your organisation.
Value we deliver:
Work Health & Safety
Policy & procedure development
Injury management support
Task analysis/job dictionary
Rehabilitation & return to work
|Manual handling training|
Mental health programs
Redeployment & career transition
Complex claims reviews
WHS training courses
Working with Howden Care
Our team of allied health professionals bring an average of 20 years of experience across workplace safety, wellbeing and return to work. We have a relentless focus on ensuring that quality and value is delivered to all clients of all sizes across a breadth of industry sectors.
Meet the team
Partner People Risk
Jacqui is a Partner in the People Risk team at Howden Australia. She is an expert at uncovering people related risks in an organisations workforce and creating specialised solutions that drive cost improvements. Jacqui brings over 15 years' experience and in-depth knowledge of injury/illness risk and prevention across the Australian business landscape. As a qualified and registered Physiotherapist and health professional she is passionate about achieving health and financial outcomes for organisations and individuals.
Partner People Risk
Tom is a Partner in in the People Risk business and brings to Howden 30 years experience in the personal injury sector. Starting his working life as a Physiotherapist, he has now been involved in the workplace health, safety and rehabilitation industry for 16 years. Tom’s depth of knowledge and experience in both the health and insurance markets makes him a market leader in assisting organisations in creating safe workplaces, supporting staff to maximise health and productivity, and minimising the cost impact of people risk.