Home & Contents
Nothing beats coming home to your family: creating a safe space for your people is the number one reason we all work so hard. Comprehensive Home insurance protects you and your family from a wide variety of misfortunes, so when you come home, you can relax.
Your broker, as ever, works for you. We are always on your side, whether you are buying insurance or claiming on it.
Our in-house claims department supports you every step of the way. All our policies are designed to be favourable to our clients.
We also have vast experience working with high-net-worth individuals with specific requirements that would be outside the realms of a standard policy. No request is unreasonable.
1. Comprehensive cover, including personal accident
Our home insurance policies include cover for a wide variety of perils:
- Subsidence, Landslide & Collapse
- Smoke Damage
- Vehicle Impact
- Falling Aircraft
- Electrical Fire
- Bush/Grass Fire
- Spontaneous Combustion
- Broadwater Damage
- Bursting &/or Overflowing of Water Tanks, Apparatus or Pipes
- Sprinkler Leakage
- Riot, Strike, Civil Commotion and Malicious Damage
- Plate Glass
Plus Personal Accident cover:
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- Unprovoked Murder and Assault
- Medical Reimbursement
- and Burial Expenses cover.
2. Reasonable deductibles – claiming shouldn’t be a burden
We believe prohibitive deductibles that prohibit claiming are against the very spirit of insurance – claiming should be financially accessible for all.
3. Electronic equipment coverage
We build additional coverage into the policy to save stress and disappointment in a claim.
4. High single article limits, where required
One tripwire high-net-worth individuals can fall down on is the single article limit.
The overall policy limit might sound useful, but when a policy scrimps on single article limits, you can find yourself desperately under-insured when you come to claim.
5. Loss of rent cover or alternative accommodation cover
If problems with your property would result in costing you money, your insurance should be set up to cover it.
6. Replacement locks and keys
To help restore your peace of mind (after a burglary, for example).
Always on your side
Our advice helps you avoid getting caught out by technicalities, such as misinterpreting the real intent of the policy's terms and conditions.