Property All Risk
From simple Acts of God protection to complex industrial risk insurance, Howden has deep experience working with a wide variety of companies seeking to protect their future prosperity.
At Howden, we work closely with business leaders to understand their risk exposure, so that our insurance experts can design bespoke insurance programmes to suit to them precisely.
To do so, we offer all prospective clients a complimentary review of their risk and insurance arrangements.
We look to find areas where you are over-insured (paying too much) or under-insured (not accurately covered) in order to optimise safety and value for money.
Industrial property risk breaks down into four main categories.
- Physical loss or damage from natural hazards
- Fire and allied perils
- Accidental damage
- Machinery breakdown
- Boiler explosion
- Breakage of glass
- Theft and burglary
- Fidelity of employees (embezzlement)
- and transit risk etc.
- Loss of profits and/or revenue
- Rentals following interruptions to operation including increase cost of workings
- Negligence against third party property damage including
- Bodily injury
- Management and executive risks
- Employee risk
- Cyber risk
- Commercial crime risk
- Health risks
- Risk to life (life insurance)
Depending on your needs, we can arrange comprehensive coverage for all of these risks.
We have a knowledgeable senior team of personnel with average 15 years of experience in insurance broking.
Sectors we are highly knowledgeable in:
- Agriculture and Food
- Consumer Retail
- Financial Services
- Hospitality and Leisure
- Jewellers Block
- Professional Services
- Real Estate
Experts in large and specialist risk (LSR)
For sums insured above RM300million, this is categorised as a Large and Specialised Risk. We can draft innovative, bespoke wordings to be comprehensive and cost-efficient.
- Coverage extensions
- Tailored clauses
- Operational risk assessments
- Risk management advice
- Business continuity management
- Training your people
We work towards prompt claims settlements by:
- Keeping our claims team engaged throughout the claims process
- Representing your interests with loss adjusters and insurers
- Negotiating strongly on your behalf
- Offering an claims management portal for your speed and convenience.
Cut through complexity to get you results
Although this is a mainstream, ‘famous’ insurance category, things can be more complex than they seem. Your Howden consultant will invest time upfront to get to know your business and your approach to risk, to get the most comprehensive cover at the best possible price.
This can mean changing provider is not always a like-for-like offering.
Your Howden consultant will assess your various options and ensure continuous protection – and wherever possible, improve your cover, making doing business safer.