Are you exploring all of your risk management options?
It can remove all kinds of financial and operational risks off of your balance sheet, and create opportunities that may not otherwise be possible.
We understand the intricacies of the sector and have developed an integrated approach that addresses all your insurance needs, from property to personal insurance.
Recognising the need for expertise and flawless operational risk management while adhering to regulatory requirements, we provide a dedicated team of financial institution specialists. This team coordinates all our services to meet your requirements specifically.
Our 360-degree holistic approach covers consultation, placement, management, and claims handling for your risks. Our qualified brokers assist you in analyzing your needs, structuring programs, and placing them appropriately. When managing claims, we acknowledge the priority and sensitivity of your risk and reputation concerns.
Wherever you are, a single conversation grants you access to a complete range of specialized products and a global team of experts ready to support your business.
We bring you specialist expertise
- Expert teams in insurance, including financial lines and real estate, with banking and finance
- Proven experience in the French market since 1994
- Integrated international network in 95 countries, including 50 subsidiaries, with a strong
- European presence
- Protecting against the ever-present risk of crime, fraud, and cyber attacks
- Delivering high-quality coverage for everyday operational risks
Who we work with
- Insurance Companies
- Provident Institutions
- Private Equity
- Investment Funds
- Asset Management
- Alternative Asset Management
- Advisory Firms
- Real Estate Companies, and more...
Our policies are not standard wordings. They are designed to safeguard against the specific risks your business faces, in the most cost-efficient way.
- Professional Liability
- Operating, professional, and product liability,
- Clinical trials liability in France and abroad
- Damage to property, premises, and laboratories
- Cybercrime: safeguarding your data and your customers' data
- Directors' liability in the event of mismanagement
- Data protection
- Initial public offering on a European or American market
- Protection of goods in transit
- Storage insurance
Specific references to claims and information about the claims settlement process.
- Commitment to short settlement times
- Tools to ensure transparency in the handling of your claim
- A solid legal approach to ensure your rights and interests are protected
Marc De Neuville, Director of the Financial Institutions Division