Life sciences insurance
Mitigating risks across Biotech, MedTech, and eHealth
Companies in the life sciences sector (Biotech, MedTech, eHealth, and related activities) encounter unique risks that demand validated expertise and industry experience.
Our team of expert insurance brokers stands out for their mastery of these risks, from the initial R&D or clinical trial phases through international expansion or establishment to the marketing of approved products.
We bring you specialist expertise
- Life science risk specialists: Trusted advisors in managing risks for Life Sciences companies
- Proven success: Successfully supported significant industry players
- Comprehensive expertise: Proficiency in operational, professional, and product liability, clinical trials, director's liability, data protection, and IPOs
- Diverse clientele: Serving businesses of all sizes, from startups to pharmaceutical giants.
- IPO specialists: Expertise in tailored insurance solutions for European and U.S. stock market listings, including Nasdaq and NYSE
Benefit from our experience and knowledge.
We work with
- Research and development, healthcare product services
- Pharmaceutical and biological product manufacturers
- Manufacturers of medical devices and research equipment
- e-health and related companies
- Operating, professional & product liability insurance
- Clinical trials liability insurance (domestic and international)
- Property, premises, and laboratory damage insurance
- Directors' and officers' liability insurance (D&O insurance)
- Cyber liability insurance
- Initial Public Offering (IPO) insurance (European and American markets)
Accessing the market for Life Sciences companies is lengthy, expensive, and risky. Our dedicated experts, operating in over 50 countries, are poised to guide you through your growth journey while adhering to strict regulatory frameworks that vary from one country to another.
An insurance policy is only a promise. It is at the time of a claim that a broker stands out and proves to be your best ally in defending your interests. Our dedicated team specialising in insurance law will guide you through the process of presenting your claim, challenging the insurers' position, and assisting you right through to compensation.
Sylvie Menashé, Financial Lines Sales & Marketing Director