Affinity & Membership Organisations
You want better value for your members: we can help you get it. We provide a personalised service to a broad range of membership organisations. Bespoke solutions vary, but the aim is always the same: increased member satisfaction, so everybody wins.
Affinity partnerships typically include:
- Membership organizations or associations
- Non-profits and charities
- Companies that cater to specific demographics
- Any other organisations with significant group of customers/ employees/ tenants/ associates/ franchisees/ suppliers or contractors.
Our services include:
- Helping revamp your member/customer benefits offer with insurance
- Developing, marketing and administering customized insurance programs.
- Insurance policy design with tailored wordings
- Programme design
- Claims advocacy
- Risk management advice
- Communications (branding, marketing to your members etc).
- Claims analytics and monitoring.
We can help you increase the perceived value of membership to your organisation. In turn, this can improve your recruitment and retention.
Our Affinity team members are ready to analyse your needs and create an innovative and cost-effective programme.
We work hard to build long lasting, collaborative relationships with you in providing greater value to your members.
Flexible, impartial, proven.
As an independent broker, we are not tied to a particular product or approach.
We are entirely free to work with the most appropriate insurers for each particular client. That freedom enhances our capacity to define, deliver and continuously develop products and services that not only increase revenue streams for an organisation but also increase members’ connection to it.
Whether it is guidance on the best approach for launching a new member insurance service - or looking to improve one already on offer - we have the expertise to hand.