We have helped numerous members to achieve their commercial objectives – from reducing business risk with improvement contributions from insurers, to stabilising premiums to enable more accurate long term budgeting.
We truly understand the nuances of the manufacturing sector and can help protect against the risks you face.
- General business risks
- Supply chain risks
- Trading overseas and bad debt protection
- The threat of cyber crime
- Loss of a key shareholder or employee
- Environmental risks
- Product recall and liability
Our specialist products include:
- Business Continuity Planning
- Employers’ Liability
- Environmental Audit / Due Diligence
- Environmental Insurance
- General Liability
- Health & Safety Risk Assessment
- Product Liability
- Product Recall
- Public Liability
- Supply Chain Risk Assessment
- Trade Credit insurance
Protection from Cyber Crime
Any business that holds customer data or uses a computer system within its business model needs to have robust cybersecturity and a tested contingency plan in place should things go wrong.
We can undertake a risk assessment and review of your current insurance policies so you can determine your requirements and review any gaps in cover.
Cyber liability insurance provides support and financial cover to manage the immediate and long term impacts of a cyber-attack.
- Incident Response (24/7 response line) to help you get back up and running as soon as possible
- Legal/Regulatory Costs, IT Security & Forensic Costs, Crisis Communication Costs & Privacy Breach Management Costs
- Third Party Privacy Breach Management Costs
- Remediation Costs/Mitigation Expenses
- Cyber Crime (sub-limited) – Funds Transfer Indemnification/Social Engineering, Extortion, Telephone Hacking, Phishing
- System Damage & Business Interruption (Consequential Reputational Harm)
- Network Security & Privacy Liability
- Media Liability (Defamation/IP Infringement)
- Court Attendance Costs
Trade confidently in Sweden and overseas
Protect your business from supply chain risks such as bad debt.
In the expanding global economy, many manufacturers are looking to trade overseas or in new markets. Whilst this is a good opportunity for ambitious businesses, it also presents a number of risks.
Bad debt is one major concern; in order to be competitive and grow effectively, businesses often need to offer open credit to their customers. However, if a customer is suddenly unable to pay their credit debts, the financial impact could be detrimental and in some cases catastrophic.
This is why it is important to know the potential risks of trading with every customer and have the appropriate credit limits and processes in place to protect your business.
Find out more
Get in touch to find out how we can support your business