We handle any aspect of marine risk, however large or complex
Our team has genuine depth of experience, gained from working in marine specialist underwriting, claims and the busiest shipping insurance market in the world, Lloyds of London. We even have real seagoing experience in the team, giving us insight into risk management offshore that other brokers lack.
Together, we help some of the biggest shipping, logistics and manufacturing clients in the region achieve their risk management goals.
Whether you have a handful of vessels or a major fleet, we’d be delighted to discuss your project, goals and challenges
We help many clients:
- Ship Managers
- Yacht owners
- Marine professionals
- Ship repairers
- Exporters / Importers / Traders / Shippers / Cargo Owners / Freight Forwarders
Services we offer:
- Contractual and preventive risk mitigation advice
- Client advisors and market update
- Claims handling manuals customized to your policies
- Running Causality drills to optimize preparedness
- Near-miss insurance Gap Analysis
- Wide range of client seminars on topics related to claims
- Real-time awareness and advice on evolving risk issues
Proud of our claims service
Our claims colleagues have managed approximately USD 100m worth of claims in the last five years.
Only a specialist will do
2017 and 2018 saw a tectonic shift in Marine Insurance.
Re-insurance is the practice of risk-sharing with the industry. When you transfer a high-value risk to an insurance company, they always look to offset the risk by finding partners to share the risk. Re-insurance is, in effect, insurance for insurers.
In 2017, about 30 re-insurers drastically cut their appetite for marine risk, many of them walking away from the marine industry entirely.
This reduced appetite and capacity means marine insurance in Oman is currently a seller's market – engaging a highly competent, specialist broker has never been more important.