Rural Motor insurance

Our Motor insurance is there when you need it – whatever you’re driving. We arrange cover for tractors, 4x4s, combines, vans, trucks, lorries, and private cars. Our specialist rural brokerage R K Harrison is the CLA's official insurance partner, so you know you're in safe hands. 


Insurance to keep you on track.


Features can include

24 hour claims line

No more waiting around for the rest of the world to wake up. We are there when you need us, whatever time of day. If you’re up with the sun, we’re up with the sun.

Legal expenses covered

If you need legal assistance following an accident, we’ve got you covered. Because those expenses can add up fast.

Trailer and Implements cover included

Claim up to £50,000 for damage to any one item.

Cover any number of vehicles

No minimum or maximum limits.

Coverage whatever the vehicle’s purpose

Our policies cover private cars, pick-ups, commercial and agricultural vehicles.


Additional info

Policies can include an extension to drive other cars. However, the level of cover depends on your car certificate.

The Driving Other Cars extension may only give you third party cover when you are driving someone else’s fully-insured vehicle. Some certificates do offer fully comprehensive coverage, but you must check your certificate for confirmation.

R K Harrison is our specialist rural division


24 hour claims line

Dedicated claims line open 24/7, so you can make a claim day or night


Approved repairers nationwide

Approved repairers you can trust nationwide


Dedicated account handlers

Our team knows the sector inside-out, and is on-hand if you need assistance

Speak to a specialist

Quotes. Advice. Support.

Got a question or query? Give us a few details in the box below and we'll get back to you. 

Let's talk...

(0)123 481 4973

We'll put you in touch with the person best equipped to help.