Exclusive Private Medical Insurance package available to REC members
Helping to keep you, your people and your business healthy
We’re excited to announce that we have teamed up with AXA Health to offer an exclusive Private Medical Insurance (PMI) package available to REC members.
Giving you choice and flexibility
The Group Private Medical Insurance (PMI) plan** offers a wide range of benefits and special offers at a competitive premium.
- Guaranteed to save a minimum of 10% against your current insurers renewal terms (subject to Terms & Conditions, please contact us for full details).
- Renewal Price Guarantee. First year renewal increase will be capped, regardless of claims.
- Claims Promise. AXA Health will honour any claims authorised by your current provider in the three months before you transfer. Valid for the first 12 months you’re with AXA Health
- Choice to add a complimentary module at no extra cost***, either:
- Dental and Optical Cash Back, or
- Health Assessments
- Option to choose Medical History Disregarded joining terms (priced accordingly).
‘Optimise’ – Four complimentary benefits
For the rest of your employees,* not included in the Group Private Medical Insurance plan, they will have access to AXA Health’s Optimise module+ at no additional cost to your business for the first 12 months. Optimise will provide your employees with:
1. A Comprehensive Employee Assistance Programme
• 24/7 telephone counsellor answered support helpline
• Online counselling support
• Up to 8 face-to-face counselling sessions
• Telephone access to health information and support from nurses, midwives & pharmacists
• Line manager support for those with an impacted team member
• Access to AXA Health’s Life Management ™ team for guidance and advice
2. Access to AXA Health’s remote GP service AXA Doctor at Hand
This service is delivered by Doctor Care Anywhere, and their fair-usage policy applies:
• 20 minute GP consultations available 24/7/365
• Register and book appointments 24/7/365
• Appointments typically available within a few hours
• All appointments with a General Medical Council registered GP – confidentiality assured
• Private prescriptions delivered to your door (prescription charges may apply, even for those with an NHS exemption)
• Member selects convenient time and method (phone or video)
• Select doctor by name or gender preference
3. Access to ‘Working Body’
Talk to a physiotherapist over the phone without a GP referral. Available to members aged 18 and over. The physio will discuss your symptoms, talk to you about what they could mean and what you need to do next.
Get in touch
Benefits & Wellbeing SME Hub
Our Benefits & Wellbeing SME Hub is designed for busy small-to-medium sized employers who want to stay up-to-date with the latest benefits & wellbeing news and insights.
*A maximum of 80 uninsured members can have access to Optimise.
**For groups of up to 10 employees at inception
*** Included for the lifetime of the policy at no additional cost whilst your Group PMI policy remains insured with AXA Health through Howden under this arrangement. If you move to a different adviser, at subsequent renewals this option will be subject to additional cost.
+To qualify for Optimise you must have a minimum of 3 members on your Group PMI policy.