Insurance for manufacturing businesses
We have helped numerous members to achieve their commercial objectives – from reducing business risk with improvement contributions from insurers, to stabilising premiums to enable more accurate long term budgeting.
We truly understand the nuances of the manufacturing sector and can help protect against the risks you face.
- General business risks
- Supply chain risks
- Trading overseas and bad debt protection
- The threat of cybercrime
- Loss of a key shareholder or employee
- Environmental risks
- Product recall and liability
Our specialist products include:
- Business Continuity Planning
- Employers’ Liability
- Environmental Audit / Due Diligence
- Environmental Insurance
- General Liability
- Health & Safety Risk Assessment
- Product Liability
- Product Recall
- Public Liability
- Supply Chain Risk Assessment
- Trade Credit insurance
Protection from Cyber Crime
Any business that holds customer data or uses a computer system within its business model needs to have robust cybersecurity and a tested contingency plan in place should things go wrong
We can undertake a risk assessment and review of your current insurance policies so you can determine your requirements and review any gaps in cover.
Cyber liability insurance provides support and financial cover to manage the immediate and long term impacts of a cyber-attack.
- Incident Response (24/7 response line) to help you get back up and running as soon as possible
- Legal/Regulatory Costs, IT Security & Forensic Costs, Crisis Communication Costs & Privacy Breach Management Costs
- Third-Party Privacy Breach Management Costs
- Remediation Costs/Mitigation Expenses
- Cyber Crime (sub-limited) – Funds Transfer Indemnification/Social Engineering, Extortion, Telephone Hacking, Phishing
- System Damage & Business Interruption (Consequential Reputational Harm)
- Network Security & Privacy Liability
- Media Liability (Defamation/IP Infringement)
- Court Attendance Costs
Trade confidently in the UK and overseas
Protect your business from supply chain risks such as bad debt
Lisa has over 25 years’ experience in Corporate insurance, with expertise in programme design and placement. Lisa is known for her close engagement with clients, obtaining the most appropriate deals in the market through a deep understanding of their business. Lisa heads up Howden’s relationship with Make UK, the valued 10-year partnership that has been characterised by Lisa’s close ties with the association and its members.
Find out more
To find out how we can support your business, contact us today
What our clients say about us
"We have been really impressed with the commitment and passion shown by Howden. They have been able to provide our members with exceptional products that give them the cover they need whilst saving them money on their premiums."
"It was a daunting task to contemplate switching insurance brokers after so many years with the same company. However, Howden came along and made our decision painless and the transition seamless. You have a great team. I would highly recommend Howden without any reservations."