Personal Accident Insurance
Protection when you need it most
Personal Accident insurance is there to protect individual rowers and coaches. Your cover provides fixed benefits that you can claim if you are in an accident and sustain an injury whilst taking part in rowing activities.
The cover is provided to all UK residents who are individual members of British Rowing.
What's included in my cover?
Your Personal Accident cover will include cover for the following:
- Death - £5,000
- Loss of limb or sight - £50,000
- Permanent Total Disablement - £50,000
- Broken arm - £100
- Broken leg - £200
- Emergency dental treatment - up to £500
- Hospitalisation - £50 indemnity per full 24 hours up to maximum of 104 weeks
- Convalescence - £200 indemnity per full 24 hours up to maximum of 25 days