ACCIDENT AND HEALTH
People are any company's biggest and most precious asset - and no matter how conscientious an employer may be, accidents do happen.
- Accidental Death
- Temporary Total Disablement
- Group catastrophe cover, such as flight risks, large buildings, pension funds etc
- Keyman protection and buy/sell agreements
- Group Term Life
- Professional Sports Disability – career ending injury or illness
- Group loss of aviation license
- War risks and hazardous countries or zones
- Emergency medical evacuation / repatriation
- High risk occupations, such as security guards, charity workers, journalists, film crew, reconstruction engineers, mining and surveying.
- Offshore workers
- Flight crew and Ships crew
- Professional sports persons and teams