TRAVEL AND LEISURE
We work with businesses across the leisure sector including: hotels, bed and breakfast and self-catering establishments, leisure attractions, caravan parks, health clubs, cinemas and theatres, night clubs, restaurants and pubs and international resort locations.
Skiing and adventure holidays:
Growing in popularity, outdoor adventure holidays remain high risk, with injuries all too common. Few people would set out on such a holiday without comprehensive insurance in place, but for the operators of ski resorts and activity centres, the right cover can be crucial to their on-going survival.
Working closely with the Lloyd’s market, we place cover for the majority of Canadian ski operations, along with insurance for a range of summer and winter activity sports that include rafting, mountain biking, heli-skiing and trekking.
We are specialists in:
- Public and Employers’ liability
- Risk management
- Contingency planning for business continuity and security
- Leisure contingency insurance
- Event cancellation
- Prize indemnity
- Political and catastrophe risk management for international resorts
- Terrorism risk assessment and management
- Personal travel insurance for employees
Please get in touch to find out what we can do for your business.