With the addition of a specialist mortgage brokers' sector team to Howden, we are able to combine knowledge of the sector with our existing strengths as one of the largest specialist Professional Indemnity and Directors’ and Officers’ brokers in the UK to provide an even stronger proposition and service to our clients.
- Civil Liability Wording
- Own Legal Defence Costs
- Libel and Slander Cover
- Cyber Liability Cover
- Financial Ombudsman Service Awards Covered
- Cover for General Insurance Activities Available
- Accidental Damage to Documents Cover
Howden Windsor Claims brochure - why our in-house claims team is so important to our clients
News and features relevant to you.
- A level playing field - Financial professionals, their professional indemnity brokers and insurers waited with bated for the breath the Court of Appeal's judgment in Clark v In Focus Asset Management & Tax Solutions Limited ...read more
- Planning and advice in the brave new world - One of the consequences of the Retail Distribution Review has been that some advisory businesses have sought to draw a line between the activities of planning and advice ... read more
- No time to catch our breath - Change generally offers opportunity and risk in equal measure and the pensions market is no exception. 2013 was a
watershed year in pensions ... read more
RPC's Financial Services blog is a specialist blog written with the financial services professional in mind. It provides commentary on relevant regulatory and legal developments from some of the sector's leading negligence lawyers.
Click here to visit their blog site.