INSURANCE FOR MEDIA INDUSTRY
This is an exciting and vibrant industry, attracting people who are creative and energetic unconventional. Providing a bedrock of security and stability, on which media people can build their dreams, is what insuring this sector is all about.
In recent years, the pace of technological change in the media sectors has been immense, forcing the industry to adapt, consolidate and fragment. Keeping up with these developments presents major challenges for the insurance industry.
The Windsor team rebranded as Howden in October 2012, and our clients include the news media, film, TV and radio producers,production companies and advertising agencies.
We are specialists in:
- Advertising agents indemnity
- Public and employers liability
- Professional indemnity and directors & officers
- Death and disgrace
- Key man
- Travel and personal accident
- Adverse weather
- Credit insurance
- Commercial producers’ indemnity
- “All risks” negative and videotape
- Equipment all risks
- Copyright or IPR infringement
- Libel & slander
Please contact us using the details on the right to find out how we can help.